Ooooo-weeeee! It’s always interesting to set intentions and then see what shows up!
The intention I set this past summer was to explore a deeper experience of body consciousness that is natural, whole and infinite; a consciousness that is distinct from my Essence, yet entangled with it. My sense of this body consciousness that is emerging through me is different than anything I’ve read about or experienced before.
It is not about how emotions and limiting beliefs are stored in the body, though I am quite aware of this consciousness and have tools and techniques to explore this inner landscape. Nor is it about using consciousness to morph or shift my physical body, as I also have experiences, tools and processes to do this as well. It is a consciousness I have not yet fully grasped, but can sense a distinction for myself that is beyond the denseness of 3D physicality, yet is completely in the physical realm.
I just returned from a very physically focused vacation of hiking and mountain biking where I had a couple of experiences that seem to relate to my intention of getting a deeper sense of an innate body consciousness. The first was an experience that seemed to be stored in my very DNA at the lowest end of the vibration scale, while the second experience seemed to be total integration of my physicality with the environment at higher vibrations.
Luckily for us the state of Utah took up the expense of the national parks and opened Arches NP. One of the most recognizable images of this park is the “Delicate Arch” which takes a 1 ½ mile hike up, up, up to see. It is outstandingly beautiful. Much to my surprise, however, I experienced an anxiety attack stepping onto the slanted rock that surrounded the arch. Though called “slick rock,” the surface of this rock is like sand paper, not slick at all, but rather sticky. Kids were jumping and running all around me, yet my body began to shake uncontrollably. It was incredibly interesting for me to observe the “irrational” sense of a lack of safety, and I was fascinated to hear myself actually begin to whimper and cry, even as my husband supported my body and tried to walk me toward the arch. I tried to “feel” for the fear, but actually couldn’t find a field of energy, it felt “outside” of emotion. This experience was definitely in the “lizard” brain, my body reacting to it’s own “danger, danger” warning signal, something ingrained or conditioned. What occurred to me, even in that moment, is that I was experiencing the physical representation of the separated body consciousness, just like lower vibrating Ego states are the representation of the separated Essence.
On our last day in Moab, we mountain biked through beautiful red rock canyons along Onion Creek. We crossed the creek 20+ times on the way out, challenging my skills, but doable. After our lunch break we retraced our ride, this time with a downhill gradient, and the creek crossings took on a whole new feel. It felt like I had become one with this environment. The water splashing sounded like laughter. The sandy loam that had tugged me off the bike on the way out, seemed to pull me forward and through to firmer soil as we flew back to the car on our bikes. The blue sky, the red rock, the laughing stream, the sandy soil, the bike and my body were all co-creating simultaneously the physical expression of joy!
Yes, the emotion was there, but it was more than that. I was experiencing the physical sensation of an expanded body consciousness, in its whole and natural state of physicality integrating in oneness with other physicality just like when I feel myself as expanded Essence and a facet of All That Is. To me, these feel like distinct, yet entangled, states of consciousness. It was a “taste test” of what is possible, of what I think 5D physicality might feel like. I look forward to more of it!
Are You Playing with A New Sense of Your Body Consciousness?
- You can learn a lot of fun tools and processes that connect you to higher states of consciousness in the Consciousness Playground with Wendy Down. She is currently running a program for an online Quantum Body Sculpting program.
- How often do you consciously connect with your body in physical ways? Not just a workout, but rather a focused sensing of your physical self interacting with the physical world. I often play the game of “I am that also” and actually feel myself as the tree branches blowing in the wind, or the persistent steadiness of a large rock, or the muscles, tendons and joints of a working muscle. In what ways do you play in physicality? Please, comment below.
- What are your ideas about the physical aspects of being in a 5D world?
“Look, there’s nobody at the playground!” I heard a child shrill with excitement as he ran to be the first one on the slide this morning. I was sitting deep in meditation with a friend and heard this just as I was lost in the sensation of something new wanting to emerge within me. What a great metaphor for the WayShower, to feel the excitement and joy of being the “first” (or at least at the leading edge) to play with a new level of consciousness!
I don’t have words yet for what is brewing within me around a new level of consciousness that is coming into our physical bodies. My sense is that it has to do with a level of body consciousness that is outside (at least initially) of the mental realm, and that is somehow different than the body consciousness I’ve explored before. I am very familiar with observing changes in the body in order to learn more about my emotions and my conditioned responses. I play often with using intention to shift physical reality. I’ve also experienced feeling “myself” merge completely with physicality and become pure consciousness, which then shifts physical reality, including my body. Still, something different is brewing.
It began several weeks ago when in meditation at the same outdoor space as above I had the most phenomenal experience. The day was extremely windy and blustering gusts were buffeting my body. There were also two men with leaf blowers working around us, why on a windy day I can’t imagine, except that they were there to co-create with me . My body became a loosely knit gathering of molecules that rode out on the sound waves of the blowers, and blew in swirls with the winds. Then, every few minutes reconstituted itself into the collection that was my body before it took off again. I had the very distinct feeling of what it must be like to be a sand dune, blowing, moving and reforming again and again. It was a breathtaking experience on a number of levels, and clearly set the foundation for something new to emerge.
Additionally, I am in the midst of playing with a health condition (which is a nuisance, but not serious). During a “remote healing session” with Wendy Down and Ken Graydon, I received clarity around how the body can play its own illusory games, a place where the ego can still play outside of the mental/spiritual bodies. Several years ago I came face to face with the “preferred” illusory game of my soul ray (read more), and felt great sadness flow through me as my ego recognized “the game is up.” I experienced this same level of sadness and grief as my body consciousness let go of its game of separation.
I know these two experiences are related to an evolution of the body to a higher consciousness and I am excited to learn more about what it feels like and how this evolutionary step is something different than what has come before. I feel quite sure it’s related to our movement into the 5th Dimension. Stay tuned, I’ll fill you in when the words appear for this state of being that wants right now to stay physical, not mental or intellectualized just yet.
Are You A Wayshower?
Are You Answering (or resisting) the Call to Step Powerfully Into Your Purpose?
These are the questions my Conscious Evolutionary Circle is asking these days and we are sparking the flame within ourselves to not hold back, and to step powerfully forward into this calling.
The Angle News Network defines Wayshowers as “light workers who choose to bring their talents and gifts into the world in a larger way. They use their leadership skills to help light workers contribute their skills to create a new world of community, harmony and equality.”
In our first couple of Circles about this subject, we looked at some common themes.
- The importance of building our skills at living as our Essence, accepting and acknowledging ourselves as fully embodied and conscious spiritual beings.
This becomes a daily spiritual practice to be willing to consciously engage with others as our Essence, and be willing to notice when conditioned responses take over. (See below for the opportunity to be a beta tester for an e-course to build this skill.)
- To expand our spiritual practice for the integration of our beingness with our evolutionary impulse (read more) and allow “sacred activism” to ensue.
“A spirituality that is only private and self-absorbed, one devoid of an authentic political and social consciousness, does little to halt the suicidal juggernaut of history. On the other hand, an activism that is not purified by profound spiritual and psychological self-awareness and rooted in divine truth, wisdom, and compassion will only perpetuate the problem it is trying to solve, however righteous its intentions. When, however, the deepest and most grounded spiritual vision is married to a practical and pragmatic drive to transform all existing political, economic, and social institutions, a holy force – the power of wisdom and love in action – is born. This force I define as Sacred Activism.” – Andrew Harvey
- Stepping powerfully forward as a Wayshower can feel isolating and lonely.
As you lean into your calling as a Wayshower, it is more important than ever to form community with other like-minded pioneers. You come to recognize that you are not a-l-o-n-e, but rather, a-l-l o-n-e. You need a place to share ideas, heart-storm your next steps, and shore each other’s courage for accepting the vulnerability of bearing one’s soul as a gift to the world. I deeply encourage you to find one or more places, face-to-face if possible, to interact with other Wayshowers.
If you are in Austin, please consider joining our MeetUp group that Circles on the third Wednesday of the month. We are having a special “5th week” Circle on May 29, 10:45, mezzanine of Whole Foods at 6th and Lamar.
Are You a Wayshower who hasn’t stepped out yet?
- Build your skill for living fully embodied as your Essence. Become a beta tester for my new e-course, How to Be a Conscious Evolutionary – The Spiritual Explorer’s Path by completing the form below. The course will be ready for testing in about 6 – 8 weeks. In exchange for your thoughtful insights about this product, you can receive it for FREE by completing the form below.
- Begin to journal about what it might look like for you to take on a leadership role in the area of your gifts. Who are you here to show the way to? Describe the ideal person you want to mentor, inspire or encourage. What leadership skills do you already have? Where do you need to improve? What occurs to you as your “next step?” You don’t have to have the “whole” plan, just an idea for what is next.
You know how they say we only use about 10% of our mental capacity? I think the same must hold true for our heart capacity as well. My heart is opening, opening, opening, with this new 5D energy flowing into our world and right now I am doing my best to allow myself to utilize more of what must be a HUGE innate capacity to live from a heart centered space.
Based on my work over the past 10 years with the Core Dynamics, I am completely comfortable with the capacity to “feel everything fully.” I also easily recognize when I am bumping up against some sort of limitation that, until I bump into its edge, I am completely clueless to. I know I’m on this edge when I feel flooded with emotions and tears flow. I believe tears always represent a release of resistance and usher in an opening within me.
Easter Sunday was just such a day of emotions, tears and openings for me. It began with a bike ride where I listened to a recording of Andrew Harvey talking about “Rediscovering the Christ Path.” It was my second time to listen to this and it continued to stir deep knowings. The particular section so present for me yesterday was the concept of the marriage of the Divine Feminine with the Divine Masculine within me to birth the Divine Child, the incarnation on this physical planet of myself as Spirit (read more).
It is this way of being, Spirit Incarnate, or “walking Christ’s Path,” that our new 5D energy is supporting. We can now fully experience the marriage of Heart and Head, of Mysticism and Sacred Activism, of Heaven and Earth, no longer in duality, but in communion.
Not a regular church-goer I attended Easter services with my mom at her church. My heart soared with the opening bell choir, then continued to fly wide open as the vocal choir’s harmony hit a crescendo. During the first hymn, one familiar to me from my youth, I felt myself as a 6 year old listening to my mother and believing that she sounded like an angel. I was flooded with love for this beautiful woman I am lucky enough to call my mother. My heart swelled, tears pricked my eyes, and I continued to breathe deeply reassuring myself that it is possible to be with such a wide open heart, that it’s possible to access a greater percentage of my capacity without being overwhelmed by its bigness.
The sermon was given from the perspective of Mary Magdalene, what it must have been like to watch the teacher/man that she loved be humiliated, tortured and nailed to a cross. During the description I could feel such deep grief and suffering, knowing from experience just how difficult it is to be with someone you love who is in pain. The Divine Feminine was very present in this emotion, eyes brimming, deep breathing, feeling fully.
And then came the last song. Again, one that I knew well from long ago Easter services that asks the question, “You ask me how I know He (I personally define Jesus as ‘Love’) lives?” and answers with, “He (Love) lives within my heart.” My heart expanding, opening, expanding, opening, and then I saw an older man singing. He didn’t look anything like my Dad, but there was something in his energy that so reminded me of my Dad, and then my Dad, who transitioned 8 years ago, was there. He was beside me wrapping his arms around my mom and I, and love was pouring over us. Okay, I lost it then. Everyone was walking out and I started sobbing with joy and love and hope and sadness too, letting go of any resistance to opening my Heart as fully as I can today to the Love that is building and expanding on our planet.
This is not about religion, this service just created a portal for me.
Are you expanding your ability to feel Love, Joy, Compassion, Hope, and Gratitude at levels that might have once overwhelmed you?
Are you opening your eyes to the doors that are opening this Spring for you to birth the Divine Child within you?
Are you allowing yourself to expand access to your heart’s huge capacity to embody Heaven on Earth?
I would love to hear your stories about how YOU are shifting into greater and greater access to your heart’s ginormous capacity.
I am so grateful that I have practiced communicating with, and opening to the guidance of my Higher Self on a regular, consistent basis.
I am so grateful that I can hear, see, smell, receive, feel, touch, surrender to, and interpret this ongoing communication that flows to me unceasingly from my Higher Self.
If January was about sitting back (read more), then February was about bounding forward! Things came together all of a sudden in February for my husband and I to take action on a home renovation project that has been on the vision board for years and years.
And, my Higher Self is here with me every step of the way.
“Whom should I give this to?” A feeling about a specific person or organization shows up, and I’ve noticed it is appreciatively accepted.
“Where is such and such?” I can see clearly the box where it’s been packed, or the location in my house or car where the lost object is hiding.
These seem sort of trivial things when I write them here, but what I know is that my life flows easier, decisions seem clearer, and stress and worry are almost non-existent as I lean into this treasured skill that perhaps I had come to take for granted.
What it means is that I am actually living in each present moment these days.
I stay in the present moment even as I purge and release my hold on the past, and even as we create plans for this project’s future. My foundation of trust in my Higher Self is being beautifully illuminated for me to see and appreciate. What I am recognizing here is an outward manifestation of the inward embodiment of my Essence, fully allowing myself as a Spiritual Being to be doing.
HA! This is what it looks like to “incarnate” as your Spirit. It looks like every day life on the outside. Yet there is this beautiful harmonic chord of peace, vibrancy, excitement, joy, happiness, curiosity, freedom, and more, on the inside. How sweet is that?
I am so grateful.
Ideas for Opening to the Guidance of Your Higher Self:
- Sign up for 8 Awesome Ways to Know If You’ve Opened Your Channel for examples of how you can recognize the communication that is already flowing to you from your Higher Self. (See side bar.)
- Sink your awareness into your heart space, close your eyes and take several deep breaths. Ask any question you want to of your Higher Self and wait expectantly for an answer to “bubble up” from deep inside. Build your foundation of trust by beginning with little, non-consequential questions such as “What is the optimal dish for me to order?” or “Which email is best for me to read first?” Play with the results by looking for the fun synchronicities that show up when you follow this guidance, even on little things.
- Are you interested in exploring the path of embodying your Essence? I am looking for beta testers for my e-course, The Spiritual Explorer’s Path, that will be ready for feedback in about 4 – 6 weeks. At the completion of this e-course you will feel your Spiritual (Higher) Self fully integrated into your physical, moment-to-moment existence. In exchange for your thoughtful insights about this product, you can receive it for FREE by completing the form below.
Louise Hay (Heal Your Body) says colds can signify “Too much going on at once. Mental confusion, disorder.” That is how I felt after the end of our new beginning, Birth 2012, 12/22/12. Energies swirled in, through and around me over that period of days. But, I couldn’t tell you what they meant, what they were bringing or what was releasing; though it was clear to me something special indeed was happening. See a video below of some of my experiences.*
Hay goes on to say that coughs represent, “A desire to bark at the world, ‘See me! Listen to me!’” But, I couldn’t get anything out. In my first Conscious Evolution Circle on Jan. 2 every time I opened my mouth to speak, I was overcome with coughing spasms. I canceled my second circle on 1/16 because I still was not well.
What if January was meant to be quiet and introspective in order to integrate these new energies? That has certainly been my experience though I must admit to some envy as I read others’ blogs about their accelerated manifesting abilities since the Shift.
Maybe “quiet” is not the right word since it’s felt like a roller coaster of emotions going on inside of me trying to “hear” the messages and receive the communication that this new beginning has for me. I’ve traveled up and down from doubt to trust, from questioning my practices to being with what is, from feeling disconnected and out of sorts to expansive states of peace and bliss.
And yet, I can’t say with clarity just exactly what shifted with the Shift. I can, though, say with certainty that our world did shift. I can feel it when I’m in public spaces. The quality of rippling collective energy is just different, somehow softer, more receptive, less harsh, more cooperative, more caring.
There is something, and that something keeps me curious and looking for “what’s new and different?” This question is the real “accoutrement” of a Conscious Evolutionary, always looking for the emergent properties. When I find them, believe me, I will share them directly with YOU!
Possibilities for Integrating the Shift:
- Be inspired by Barbara Marx Hubbard as she talks about the path forward post-Birth in Dawning of a New You and a New World. Download this free conversation here: http://theacetraining.com/Dawn
- Become an “Agent of Conscious Evolution” to foster this new era and gain the skills for stepping boldly into the gifts you are here to give our world. Class begins January 29. http://theacetraining.com/ACE
- Get involved with a community of like-minded others who are playing with these energies. There are many different groups at meetup.com, including Austin Conscious Evolutionaries. We meet the 1st and 3rd Wednesday mornings at 10:45 – noon at The Tea Embassy.
*Want to see what I did around 12/22/12? Here’s a 2-min video of some of my experiences:
What’s your experience since the Shift?
What are your subtle senses picking up? Maybe you’re one of those who have noticed an acceleration of your ability to manifest. Maybe time feels different for you. Maybe you’ve also been on a roller coaster and didn’t want to mention it because so many others are having grand experiences. It’s all good. Do tell!
A Birth is going to happen in December whether you are ready or not. Why not be a conduit for gentling this birth, both for yourself and for our humanity?
TODAY, 12 – 12 – 12, is the day for you to begin the “labor” process so that you can fully release the “old ways of being” on Dec. 21 and birth in the “new ways of being” on Dec. 22. Think of 12/12/12 as your gateway and 12/21, 22 as the time when your gate actually opens into your manifested new dimension.
What you do today significantly impacts whether you have a gentle birth, or an intense birth, but birthed you will be! (Read more about the significance of today here. http://www.simion7d.com/December2012.html)
This whole month is aligned with your third chakra, the place of your personal power and is your element of fire. See below for some suggestions about ways for you to connect TODAY with the potential of this gateway energy that is flowing up through your solar plexus.
You don’t have to be alone when the Birth happens. The Shift Network is sponsoring a major global event that begins Dec 21 (noon Pacific) for an unprecedented 33-hour webcast through Dec 22 (9:00 pm Pacific).
Get all of the info here: https://birth2012.com
I would love to hear about your gateway experience in the comments below or connect on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ChannelYourHigherSelf.
If you live in Austin we would love to hear how you plan to celebrate our birth of a new humanity. Come to Birth 2012 Austin and share your ideas!
Connect to the 12.12.12 Gateway Energy in These Ways:
- Solitary rhythmic movement that lights your fire such as transcendent dance, power yoga, or contemplative running or walking. Use mantras and breathing techniques to move you out of your thinking mind and into your expansive self. Allow insights about “old ways” you are ready to release to emerge and “new ways” you are welcoming in to gain clarity.
- Through meditation, contemplation, or prayer, come face to face with long held fears and see the illusions present in them. As your fears lose their hold on you, bring your focus into your heart to see what is most wanting to emerge as your full expression in the world. Allow this desire to enter your solar plexus and ignite your imagination about what this might look like in a “new world” and let this dream play out in a variety of playful ways.
- Collect the information you receive from your deep knowing about what is “old” and ready to drop away, what is “new” and awaiting your presence, and what you are the most grateful for as you move toward your new beginning. Write each of these on separate pieces of paper. Create your own ritual that culminates in using fire to transmute these desires into manifested energy that will be waiting for you on 12/21, 22 to transform into physicality.
My heart is so open I just wept with the beauty of this clip from the 1982 move, E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial. This wonderful image of E.T.’s heart, big, red and vibrating with love, became the culminating energetic symbol of our Conscious Evolutionary Circle this morning as we focused our attention, and intention, on gentling the Birth of our humanity in this transformational shift we are experiencing on our planet.
Our topic of discussion revolved around making conscious the collective unconscious resistance to the shift, then stepping fully into our powerful pioneer selves to transform this resistance into energetic pathways that support the Birth so that it proceeds more gently. Wowie zowie, to put it that way really brings home the perspective that we, which includes you since you are reading this blog, are here to play BIG in this world! Yet, every one of us walked away from our Circle experience feeling fully empowered to authentically step into our agency as a Conscious Evolutionary.
Here are the 3 primary tools we played with this morning to energize the field of “allowing” (vs. “resisting”) the Birth of a heart-centered humanity to emerge:
- “Touch” one another from the depths of our open hearts (think E.T.). Seek to live in our highest vibration possible, seeing the highest vibration of others even when they show up in their lowest vibration. Connect to our heart energy often and allow our hearts to resonate with those around us in order to strengthen the morphic energy field of Love.
- Awaken to an even deeper understanding that our outer world is a reflection back to us of the unconscious resistance that can be found within each one of us as the hologram of the universe that we are. To affect the outer world we must first shift our inner world, which then gets reflected back to us as a shift in our outer world. Visualize an infinity sign.
- Step courageously into our calling as a conscious wayshower, and boldly claim our strengths in order to give our gifts. When we are clear about who we really are, we recognize our unique gifts are imperative for the world AND that we are a single facet of one consciousness. “Me” becomes “we,” seeking generative alliances with whom to co-create, satisfying a yearning for both resonance and differing perspectives. This shift involves letting go of Egoic identities, limiting beliefs, and old paradigms.
Are you getting caught up in the chaotic energy that is the manifestation of the collective unconscious resistance,
are you midwifing and gentling our birth?
My wish is for you to step courageously into your gifts as a wayshower and join with others in gentling this Birth that is moving our humanity, ready or not.
Actions You Can Take to Help Gentle our Birth:
- Get involved with Birth 2012, a global celebration on 12/22/12 recognizing our emergence into a new way of being founded in unity consciousness. If you’re in Austin, create your own celebration to honor our Birth and post it on Birth 2012 Austin facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/Birth2012Austin.
- Become an Agent of Conscious Evolution (ACE) to gain skills, knowledge, and support for stepping boldly into your gifts for the shift.
- Learn more about your inner landscape and skills for shifting your inner world so that your outer world is more to your liking. A great (free) resource for this is the Consciousness Playground.
- Get involved with a community of like-minded pioneers that will support you in living more authentically. If you are in Austin, we would love to have you in our Conscious Evolutionary Circles. Or, you can find a wide variety of personal growth, social responsibility, and spiritual exploration programs through the Shift Network. They also sponsor a social media gateway called the Shift Movement where you can find/create community.
The challenge we now face is the challenge of choosing our destiny. Our generation, of all the thousands of generations before us, is called upon to decide the fate of life on this planet. The processes we have initiated within our lifetimes and the lifetimes of our parents and grandparents cannot continue in the lifetimes of our children and grandchildren. Whatever we do will either create the framework for reaching a peaceful and cooperative global society and thus continuing the grand adventure of life, spirit, and consciousness on Earth, or set the stage for the termination of humanity’s tenure on this planet. Segment 2 of Manifesto on Planetary Consciousness
Are you a Law of Attraction fan? Then you understand how critical it is for awakened planetary citizens to focus on the highest vision for our planet we can achieve.
As an Agent of Conscious Evolution (this inspirational and life affirming class begins anew Wed, 10/10), I am stepping more fully into my agency as a Conscious Evolutionary and asking questions to stimulate new thoughts, new perceptions, more hope, and greater planetary involvement. Based on David Gershon’s work, Social Change 2.0: A Blueprint for Reinventing Our World, I dialogued with two groups of people last week around this statement:
Create a positive vision of the transformative change of our Birth you wish to see at the personal, organizational, and systems level.
Wow! Here is a sampling of the possibilities and potentials people were “remembering” about our future, once we make a full shift into unity consciousness.
Co-creation: People are attracted to collaborate with one another through their mutual interests and excitement, each seeing the “other” for the unique gifts each brings to the project; projects are viewed as ways to expand consciousness by playing in both physical and non-physical realms; we are no longer bound to the Earth plane, though it remains a place to gather and connect; everyone understands fully their Divine Self and are inspired and guided by the Evolutionary Impulse to continuously expand consciousness.
Heightened empathy & intuition: An ability to truly “get” and know one another; to understand, value and “see” one another as an aspect of ourselves having a different experience; to use this skill as a portal for shape shifting and to experience multi-dimensionality.
Transparency: Through telepathy an ability to know what others are thinking so no more hidden agendas, back room deals, lies or cheating; increased access to the noosphere (higher collective intelligence); access to information, thoughts, emotions, beliefs, and values of others no matter where they are when you experience connection/resonance with them; impacts need for language, words, etc.; new ways of communication unheard of now will be the norm.
Governance/Justice systems: Leadership for “the good of all” rises, with no power struggles, more service oriented; flatter governing models, more self-governing, self-responsibility; less need for punitive based justice, higher potential for love-based community oriented “do-overs.”
Economics: People rise to their highest levels of service, giving their gifts at their highest potential; all gifts are valued and respected; less need for money, more focus on energy exchange; improved skills of manifestation so less need to “buy” things; abundance and prosperity for all so less need to “prove” worth with things and a simpler life is the norm; there is no power viewed in accumulation as everyone knows the “secret” to manifesting what is desired and the idea of “power” becomes irrelevant.
Health/Aging: Health issues, as well as aging bodies, subside as people use their skills of co-creation with their own bodies; emotional and mental health practices support ever evolving consciousness; what we call “aging” only occurs through the choice of an individual and is no longer a given.
As you can see, when you allow yourself to play with what’s possible, there’s no limit for your vision. Who knows what our “post-Birth” scenario will be, but what I do know, is the more I play in the field of what would be fun to experience, the greater the energy field of that attractor pattern becomes and helps to pull me (and collective consciousness) forward.
Never doubt the power of a small group of people to change the world. Nothing else ever has. Margaret Mead
What are YOU dreaming about these days?
YOU can add to the Morphic Field of the Post-Birth Attraction Pattern:
- Make a connection with 2 or more others and explore what you think is possible if humanity takes a huge quantum leap into unity consciousness.
- Read the full Manifesto on Planetary Consciousness for inspiration and hope.
- Get involved NOW to be a part of Birth 2012, a global celebration for our collective birth into unity consciousness. Contact me about getting involved if you live in Austin!
Or, join our meet up at http://www.meetup.com/Austin-Conscious-Evolutionaries/ or our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/ConscEvolutionary
My sweet niece, Megan, started high school on Monday morning. She has been anxious about it and finally on Sunday morning she told her mom, my sister, that she wanted to make a list of all the things she was nervous about that might happen on her first day. Impressed with her daughter, mom immediately got pencil and paper and became the scribe. Megan’s list included, among other things, earthquakes, flooding, her house tipping over, and car wrecks. Her list might make you smile, but it got me to thinking. Megan has Down syndrome and speaks whatever is present in her mind. I began to see her list as an incredible example of what it really feels like inside to be fearful.
It’s easy to see her list as an example of how we make up stories about the future. It is the stories we tell ourselves that create the fear, often unfounded by the facts of the situation. It’s in our filtered perception of the situation where we get lost.
Thinking that her expressions of fear might also relate well to a dream state where the subconscious gives us images of our fear, I looked up this list in my dream symbols book. Here’s what I found:
- Earthquakes – an enormous event creating general insecurity; also a sign of making a new beginning.
- Flooding – seething emotions and the fear of being overwhelmed by your emotions.
- House – symbolizes a place of protection and security, the shelter of the soul.
- Car – points to the transformation into something new, while “Wreck” represents obstacles and barriers toward your goal.
Smart girl, eh? She expressed through images many of the things we all feel when we are headed into a new situation, a place of the unknown. But wait, it gets better. After she made the list of what made her nervous, she wanted to make a list of what she could do to combat her fear. (My sister swears she didn’t even prompt her to do this!) This list included some very practical things like “looking out the window to check the weather” or checking her iPad for weather updates. It also included her most powerful coping strategies such as prayer and talking to her imaginary friends. What impressed me the most about this list is that it was about getting present to the moment. It is when we are conscious and aware right in each moment that we can feel safe, confident, and more of who we really are. When I listen to Megan talking to her imaginary friends she frequently is describing the situation she is in, and how she is feeling and “they” seem to help her sort through her sense of confusion to an understanding of what she needs to do/be/act in that moment.
Do you feel fearful about your future? Can you see the “earthquakes, flooding and car wrecks” that you are making up?
Learning to stay focused in your present moment is a first step to diminishing these stories. The second step is learning quality tools for sensing, feeling and managing the wide range of emotions that flow through us constantly so that you can be with any emotion, even BIG ones, without the fear of being overwhelmed by an emotion you can’t handle. If you want help with either of these steps, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to talk about forming a coaching relationship.
Oh yea, Megan had a GREAT first day in high school.
Want to address your fears? Try Megan’s approach:
- Make a list of the things that make you feel nervous or anxious.
- Notice if anything on your list is an idea, fantasy, belief or thought about what might happen, instead of what is actually so. Can you rewrite your fear based strictly on facts as they stand in the current moment? Notice if your fear or anxiety shifts a bit. You can keep rewriting and editing as you continue to refocus on what is so versus what is made up.
- Make a list of what strategies/tools you can use to get you out of your story-making thoughts and in to your present moment. Do one of these right now (one very simple, yet highly effective technique is to take three or four deep full breaths, breathing in and out very slowly.) When you feel like you’ve brought your mind back to the current moment, make a list of all of the sensations you feel. These could be things like calm, peaceful, relaxed, more free, shoulders released, face relaxed, etc.
- Keep your focus on your “present moment” feelings and ask your Higher Self to give you one or two concrete action steps you might take on ONE of the issues that is making you anxious. Write this down followed by a commitment statement about when you will take the action.