As you know, Celeste, for those already within time and space, their lives are usually all about finding love and making money.
Yet not so long ago, while awaiting their first turn, breathing would have been enough.
Hey, Celeste, I vote for breathing, finding love, and making money, in that order.
So much air, so little time -
“Synchronicity” is the first one of my “8 Awesome Ways to Know If You’ve Opened Your Channel” to your Higher Self and my Higher Self (HS) has certainly been communicating with me this week. I’ve been licking my wounds over the lack of success of my launch of “How to Be A Conscious Evolutionary – Awakened Seeker’s Journey.” Not only was it not successful, but the stress of the production and promotion of this product negatively impacted my relationships and my health.
It wasn’t until this past Wednesday when a flurry of synchronicities all came together did I notice my HS was trying to get my attention. It began with a powerful and deep meditation Wednesday morning that was chock full of contrasts . . . . that didn’t feel like contrasts. That is, I was fully present to my emotional pain that felt very heavy while at the same time noticing lightness within me. This turned into a definite energy field of darkness next to pure white; I listened to the loud noises surrounding me and to the total quietness inside of me; I felt the moist cool air on my face and the spaciousness of infinity; I lost all sensation of my physical body from the waist down and observed a sharp pain in my back. In every instance I was aware of the contrasts, yet they felt only like distinctions of experiencing the same thing, a place where “preferences” seemed like a mute point because it didn’t matter, it was all the same. Wow!
Later that afternoon I listened to the message by Steve Rother (below) that centers on stepping fully into this harmonious world, including the harmony and joy (!) of pain. His message in words contained the essence of my morning experience. And then Mike Dooley’s wonderful note from The Universe (above) put it all into perspective when I read it late Wednesday evening.
In my coaching practice I often help people feel “the perfection of their situation even when their intellect doesn’t get it.” As a Conscious Evolutionary I practice the meme of “Crisis is an evolutionary driver that stimulates innovative and creative solutions.” And in my spiritual practice I forgive people and situations using the meditation, “You owe me nothing. I owe you every thing.”
No matter what the words are, when you can grow to experience pain
- as joy
- as an evolutionary course corrector
- as the Universe synchronistically and lovingly supporting you
- as an experience to deepen your sense of oneness with All That Is
- then you won’t get stuck, you will always be evolving!
Practices to see the silver lining while experiencing emotional/mental pain:
- In your journal, write down every potential ripple effect that your situation might stimulate including those inside of you and those on your environments around you now or in the future. Dig deep!
- Think outside the box and brainstorm new solutions to your situation if money (or relationships, location, etc) were not an issue. Don’t stop until you’ve uncovered at least three (3) ideas or thoughts you’ve never even had before.
- Center your energy with long slow deep breaths. In your mind’s eye, see the person or situation that is causing you pain and look at it directly and say, “You owe me nothing. I owe you everything.” Notice the insights that move you forward. (See below for an audio experience of this.)
- The Awakened Seeker’s Journey includes journaling exercises about how crises evolve your path and a recorded meditation about forgiveness that includes the phrase above. I’m happy to gift you half off your purchase using the discount code “pain.”